Friday, January 9, 2009

VIDEOS!

We've finally taken advantage of our Christmas present from Rebecca's parents. We took our new video camera to the NICU this evening. I've added a video bar on the left which should display all of the videos as I upload them to youtube. (hopefully nothing I upload will keep him from running for office in the future) The initial videos include a tour of his little home, Rebecca changing his diaper, a close up of Thomas, Thomas trying on a new hat made by a friend and Thomas opening his eyes.

In one of these videos, you will also find a shocking statement that is neither endorsed or supported by this site. See if you can find it...

UPDATE: The Video widget on the left only shows 4 videos at a time. If you go to www.youtube.com and search for "dragonforce", you'll see a guy playing guitar REALLY fast, but if you search "melliot22" you will find all of the videos I have posted and you can see them larger than on the blog.
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Thomas,I woke up this morning to see your beautiful eyes - how exciting! I loved seeing your Mommy change your diapers! - Love, MeAnn

    ReplyDelete