Thursday, April 16, 2009

Set Back Settling Down

Quick update. It was not nothing, but things seem clearer in the light of day. They took 3 cultures yesterday, one from the line, a peripheral and one other (I should probably have Rebecca writing or at least over my shoulder for these type of updates, she's much more medically savvy. I like it when the monkey crashes his symbols together in my head.). Only one has come back positive so far. So they've honed in on the right anti-biotic hopefully. A surgeon has not looked at the central line yet to determine whether to remove it or not. Thomas is doing well. He's still on Si Pap and it'll be up to him when he can get off of it, once he regains his strength. As of right now, surgery is still on for next Wednesday. I'll update you when I learn something new or they come up some other contraption for him that I can poke fun at.

No comments:

Post a Comment