Monday, May 4, 2009

A good start, but...











OK, it looks like we’re in the home stretch, so we’re going to have a second hand print party this Friday, May 8th. Same deal as last time, doors open at 6pm. We will provide hors devoirs and drinks, you will provide a hand. Even if you’ve already put your hand on the wall, please feel free to come by and have a drink. This may be the last time anyone sees us for a while.

If you can’t make it, or are not in within a reasonable driving distance, please send us a trace of your hand. Even if you don’t necessarily know Rebecca and me that well, but you do feel like you know Thomas, we really would love you to participate.

We’d love to see each of you there, but if you can say no to this face, I completely understand.


The address is:
6715 Inverness Lane
Dallas, TX
75214
214-370-0292

1 comment:

  1. Mike and Rebecca,

    It was great to see you at Leigh's wedding. I enjoyed visiting with you and getting a first hand update on Thomas. He is so cute. I love the Little Man shirt. The handprint party sounds like fun. I'll have to skip the party but I'll mail a copy of my handprint. You all continue to be in my prayers.

    Love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete