Friday, July 27, 2012

Here We Go Again

Sorry for the mass email, but I haven't even had time to decide on creating a new blog or just continuing the old one. So let me just get right to it. It apppears that another cool thing that I wanted to do is being thwarted by my offspring. Three and a half years ago I was dressed to the nines in red and blue, ready to go support Ole Miss at the Cotton Bowl. I still have those tickets and a charming little boy to boot. In one week I'm supposed to travel to Shreveport to do a triathlon. Well this morning at 5am, Rebecca's water broke. She is at 32 weeks, so were not supposed to be here yet. The picture attached suggests otherwise. We re back at Baylor Hospital again, starting the process of prolonging this pregnancy as long ass possible. According to the doctor, the ideal situation will be to keep the baby from showing up until Rebecca reaches 34 weeks. One way or another, we'll be here for the duration. There is a suspicion of mild contractions, so we'll see. They are going to start steroids, antibiotics and potentially magnesium to slow things down. We had an sonogram Monday and everything was good, so this is completely out of left field. Rebecca is doing ok, all things considered.

I'll probably start posting again to the blog. thomas.elliot@blogspot.com. I'll let you know what's going on.

Signing off for now,
Michael Elliot


No comments:

Post a Comment