Sunday, March 8, 2009

Videopalooza!!

So, I've been a little remiss at posting videos (as well as posting to the blog, fixing things around the house, recycling, getting my hair cut, and cleaning up after myself,). My excuses are weak and contrived at best, so I will not bother to post them. But as a small penance, I have posted multiple videos to youtube that range from mid February through Friday night. This one in particular is really cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ndo-12SVU.

You can find the rest of them here. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=melliot22&aq=f I posted 15 videos and it tracks the number of views, so if you don't watch all of them, I'll know.


Thomas is doing really well. He's a little puffy, which may indicate that he's retaining fluids, but, most everyone thinks that most of his weight gain is his own. He is holding steady at 2 pounds and 12 ounces. He's breathing really well and hanging out. I did also get to see the fabled smile. It could have been hiccups, but the facial muscles were all in the right place. I'm going to have to vote him as cutest baby ever. I took a lot of time weighing the pros and cons, and there were many deserving candidates, but in the end I was forced to admit the obvious and choose my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment